The unique design of the Terrain Pleura system, when used in conjunction with the Terrain Drainage system, provides an alternative ventilation solution that prevents the loss of water trap seals. Suitable for use in both residential, high-rise and super high-rise buildings, Pleura is already widely used across the Middle East in installations like Ferrari World and the Yas Marina Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Simple and effective, the Terrain Pleura System has been engineered to balance the internal air within a drainage system, protecting the water trap seals found in sanitation appliances and reducing the bad drainage smells frequently found in buildings. The Pleura System also has the ability to considerably reduce the number of drainage pipe roof penetrations, making for a much simpler installation.
- Protects against positive and negative pressures in the system.
- Replaces exiting vent piping, saving on material and installation costs
- Reduces number of drainage pipe roof penetrations
- Provides sustainability options to design professionals.
- Eliminates the risk of water leakages through roof penetrations
- Reduces internal air fluctuations